Dacity.Com

Phew!!

[/i]My mood today: :blink:

^^^^^ I decided to do a weird mood thing. Dunno why.

Mmk, so anyways...down to business. The recital went really really well. I made no mistakes whatsoever - YaY!!! Rachel did awesome too. Ditto Hannah and Jennifer. Which was awesome, but I didn't get to say WTG to Rachel, but w/e. I lost her in the audience lol. :ph34r: Ooh, I like that face. Ok, about today: since, by now, you all know that I have no freedom whatsoever, so, I finally got a teeny bit of it to let me Mom let me ride my bike to the library. IT's a long story how I finally got her to let me, an' I don't feel like telling it. -.- So, she always makes me call when I get here, and call before I leave. <_< Which is so stupid. I live in a town with no crime, and yet my mom can't understand that, seeing that she used to live in Chicago. I don't really give though. I need more freedom, and I need it NOW. But nooo, I guess I'll have to fight for MORE freedom. Anyhow, I forgot to call (again) and she called me and was super pissed. So then she comes over to the library and talks to me and she's all: Why can't you remember to call?

My thoughts: Why can't you give me more freedom?!?!

Mom: You HAVE to call or else you're never riding your bike here again, understand?

Me: Ok.

My thoughts: Whatever.

So now, I gotta go.

Ooh, my Dido CD came in. I'm also renting a Enya CD. ^^ Grr, "Meteora" is overdue though lol. Haha, they're not gonna get it back!! Ooh, Hell's Kitchen is on tonight. So is "Fear Factor!!!!!!!" Yay! Gotta go home and watch it!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use