Dacity.Com

Thursday Night

-Dodge-

So, me and five other people were coming back to B-burg, Indiana from Texas. Nina (my stepmom's, Lynn's, daughter) and Hannah (Nina's daughter) came with us, unfortunately. It should have been my dad, me, Lynn, and Shayna (Lynn's other daughter). Lynn's mom died, so we had to go to Texas for a week.

Anyway, on Thursday night I had to ride beside the retarded 3-year-old for what, 8 hours? Whatever. Anyway, I brought a little stuffed cat (yes, I still carry around stuffed animals on long trips) and then Hannah steals it. She hung my cat by its tail on the hook hanger thingy. So, I took it away, and then Hannah screams and screams at me, and then everyone is like, "ANGELIA, YOU GIVE THAT BACK NOW!" Stupid biznatches. I had to give it back, and she hung it again. Then she started hitting me. Then they all laughed at me. I just covered up with my baby blanket (DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!) for the rest of the time and listened to music. Hannah continued screaming in my ear. So I almost ended up slapping her, which I should've did. I got so mad I just cried. Then we (except me) went out to eat. I just stayed in the stupid van the whole time. Then they start yelling at me, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" God! I hate Hannah. I want to kill that stupid toddler. I HATE TODDLERS!

I'm never having children.

Should have stood up for yourself. But of course, that depends on your family circumstances. Saying SOMETHING though could have made a difference, such as sitting somewhere else, getting YOUR stuffed animal back, etc.

Next time she does it, yell at her back. Seriously, I would have got right in her face and yelled that it was mine. That probably sounds mean doing that to a toddler but oh well.

...You shouldn't have gave it to her. Just let her have her stupid tantrum, she'll get over it eventually.

No. Saying something always makes it worse. They get mad at me even more. I would've yelled at her, and maybe hit her if she was my family or something. But she wasn't my family and I shouldn't do that.

Almost everything I do is wrong anyway, so why bother?

Important Information

Terms of Use