Dacity.Com

Favorites

from the episode 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter

Stewie falls for his baby sitter and is jealous so he  beats up her b/f and sticks him in Brian's car and forgets about him. At the end of the episode Stewie says:

Stewie: Oh damn! Jeremy is still in the trunk! How long has it been, two weeks? Yeah, he's dead.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Like he cares about Jeremy's life? I think it's more of concern for the work of getting rid of the body.

• 4 months later...
haha i was watching family guy yesterday w/ justin, and i could NOT stop laughing at this one scene. idk what episode it was, but it was the scene where brian (the dog) is trying to make peter laugh or something.. so brian jumps out in a banana suit yelling IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME over and over again, while dancing in the banana suit. i could NOT stop laughing for like 10 minutes! lol

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Teacher: In French, to say yes you say oui-oui.

[Peter starts laughing]

Peter: Oh, man, that's hysterical. (keeps laughing) Hey, what do you say for no, doo-doo? (laughs) Hey, I'll be right back. I've got to go take a wicked yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Peter has had plastic surgery]

Lois: Peter, did you get new buttocks?

Peter: I had to. My old one had a crack in it.

Edited by Eminem

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use