Dacity.Com

Here's a major gripe...

spam emails!!!

Ok, now that I said that... I want to share with you some funny thoughts that I had...

In the world in which we live today, more and more often you hear on the news how someone took the law into their own hands and "dealt with" someone who was obviously either breaking the law (but managing to evade it by covering their tracks) or pushing their luck by really irking on peoples nerves but in a way that nothing could be done about it...

Well, wouldn't it be funny if suddenly a bunch of random people just managed to start back tracking who is behind the emails, then tracked the person down to their very house, went there, and as soon as the person came out of their house, beat the crap out of them and then strung them up, nekkid, with razor-bladed messages inscribed that reflect the various spam emails that they sent out? (Imagine references to penis enlargement on their penis, breast enhancement on their breasts, magical weight loss on their belly, etc, and non-body related ones in random places)

If that were to start happening, I wonder what would truly happen with the rest of the spam mail in the world. I'm sure that after the first instance, not much would happen other than it making headlines and everyone cheering despite the obvious laws broken. But after 3 or 4 times, by different people and against different spammers, I'm certain that spam emails would start to decline some from those that fear the same greeting of retaliation from upset victims of their annoying emails. About 20 times and I have no doubt that there would be a sharp decline as it would be obvious that no matter how clever the spammers think they are, there are others who are smarter and very determined to put an end to the constant annoyance.

It would be adding insult to injury if there was a constant message saying, "If only you had honored those 'do not spam me' requests..." to let them know that they were given fair warning..

Anyone else have any.. Entertaining thoughts of revenge against this hoard of inconsiderate bunch of donkey-doo sucking nimrods?

:D

P.S. Let there be no mistake, this is not a request, encouragement, endorsement nor otherwise for any harm to be inflicted either directly or indirectly as a result of this post. Just wanted to entertain the idea for a few laughs. :) Any person violating laws to cause the above harm to someone for the reason of spamming is on their own, even though I'm sure they would be hailed a hero by many people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
wolfie, that would be awesome. I'd do the exact same thing...but instead of cutting them, I'm burn it into their skin... Not killing them, but leaving permanent mark of my annoyance..ness. Nu! I'd burn it, and then mark write over it with Indian ink! The more e-mails, the more suffering! Eventually...that would probably lead to suicide...which isn't my problem.

• 1 month later...
We just need to form a Non-Profit organization to handel this. One where you send end your spam complaints and the "group" then researches who and where the offender is. Then all those out-of-work mob enforcers, ex-military, and people in anger therapy could "Instruct" the offenders in the error of their ways.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use