Dacity.Com

*Dangerous* golf balling

HerbieTheGreat

This prank is incredibly dangerous and should never be attempted by anyone who is an amateur marksman. what you need:

1. A golf course

2. A hiding spot (bush, tree, whatever)

3. Pellet Rifle (beebee guns are too inaccurate and not hard hitting)

4. Small blanket

5. Video camera

6. Unsuspecting golfer

7. Wadcutter or Super Mach Pellets (flat heads only in the event you misfire and hit someone)

Before I go on I warn you all that this prank is incredibly dangerous and you should be very comfortable with your shooting skills before attempting, make sure you practice before hand.

Directions:

1. Position yourself near the tee off of a hole, find a hiding spot, make sure you can look across the tee from the front of back, not from the side because the golfer stands there.

2. Setup the camera if you want

3. Use the blanket and wrap it tightly around the middle of your gun near the trigger, this muffles the sound the air rifle will make.

4. Wait for a golfer, make sure you have an absolutely clear shot, watch for other golfers.

5. Once the golfer puts the ball on the tee take aim

6. Wait untill he draws back his club to swing and then take your shot. If you shot properly the golfer wont grab his ankle and scream in pain, but the ball with be kocked right off of the tee, baffling the golfer. Do this over and over until they get really frustrated and just leave.

7. Remember this, if somebody sees you don't leave anything behind, use the blanket to cover your head and just run like mad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This prank is incredibly dangerous and should never be attempted by anyone who is an amateur marksman.  what you need:

1. A golf course

2. A hiding spot (bush, tree, whatever)

3. Pellet Rifle (beebee guns are too inaccurate and not hard hitting)

4. Small blanket

5. Video camera

6. Unsuspecting golfer

7. Wadcutter or Super Mach Pellets (flat heads only in the event you misfire and hit someone)

Before I go on I warn you all that this prank is incredibly dangerous and you should be very comfortable with your shooting skills before attempting, make sure you practice before hand. 

Directions:

1. Position yourself near the tee off of a hole, find a hiding spot, make sure you can look across the tee from the front of back, not from the side because the golfer stands there. 

2. Setup the camera if you want

3. Use the blanket and wrap it tightly around the middle of your gun near the trigger, this muffles the sound the air rifle will make. 

4. Wait for a golfer, make sure you have an absolutely clear shot, watch for other golfers.

5. Once the golfer puts the ball on the tee take aim

6. Wait untill he draws back his club to swing and then take your shot.  If you shot properly the golfer wont grab his ankle and scream in pain, but the ball with be kocked right off of the tee, baffling the golfer.  Do this over and over until they get really frustrated and just leave. 

7. Remember this, if somebody sees you don't leave anything behind, use the blanket to cover your head and just run like mad!

I look for idiots like you, you aint a prankster, yer just the punkster

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use