5 replies to this topic

#1 -Dodge-

-Dodge-

Long-Term Member

• Regular Members
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 14-November 04

Posted 26 February 2005 - 08:44 AM

Who agrees with me that parents are so unfair! I AGREE WITH MYSELF!

Ok, let's say your parents made a promise to you to visit a very close family member during the summer who lives about an hour away. It's April, and you can barely wait for another two months! Finally, two months flies by.

You: Hey mom and dad, when can we go visit (family member(s) here)?!
Parents: Oh, we're so sorry honey, we can't. (stupid excuse here)

Then, they walk away and act like nothing happened! UNFAIR!

Now let's say you made a promise to your parents. A promise in which you would clean your room every day during the summer. It's summer now, and you need to start cleaning your room every day, as you promised.

Parents: So, are you going to clean your room today?
You: Oh, I'm sorry mom and dad, I can't clean my room. (stupid excuse here)
Parents: YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! NOW GO ON UP TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE WRONG YOU JUST DID. DON'T COME OUT UNTIL DINNER!

-_-

#2 Blitzer71988

Blitzer71988

Seasoned Member

• Validated
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 07-January 04

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:49 PM

I couldn't agree more...

But that one problem there about them being unfair is just one of the smaller problems. Don't you agree? =)

#3 Mephisto

Mephisto

Veteran

• SuperMod
  • 612 posts
  • Joined 29-December 04

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:27 PM

How about this? Over the course of the last two years, I've had three vehicles, none of which were driveable. Not counting those three, there were five others I could have bought. My dad kept putting off fixing up/buying my vehicle. Now I have less than a month to get something to drive so I can even get to school! It's probably going to be called my fault now, too. I'm sick of this.

Then, one day I get a low grade on my report card.
No more internet for a while. They put off fixing my car for a couple months. It's this kind of stupid **** that I hate. Hypocrites.

#4 BeautifulDisaster

BeautifulDisaster

Seasoned Member

• Inactive
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 05-October 04

Posted 20 March 2005 - 08:14 PM

Well i couldnt agree with you more. My mom..ugh. She is such a bizatch. She grounds be about every single week. Is it a wrong thing to do when your grow up? She expects to me to act like my normal 7th-grade-life, but You see..i am in 8TH GRADE. I have changed completely, and I like the change. Sure I get grounded, but grounding me isn't going to change how I am..Am I right?
..¤BeautifulDisaster..
..¤Bruises On My Heart..
..¤Some of the happiest people are screaming inside..
..¤I am crying a part of me's dying
and these are, these are the confessions
of a broken heart..
..¤Goodbyes really are forever
..¤I was loosing myself to somebody else, But now I see..
I dont wanna pretend so this is the end of you and me.
..¤Cause shes everything..everything.. i'm not.
..¤I'm not going anywhere with you tonight..cause
This is my life.
Posted Image

#5 Sugargirl

Sugargirl

Seasoned Member

• Regular Members
  • 445 posts
  • Joined 14-October 04

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:31 PM

Two words: Parents suck. Mine are EXTREMELY overprotective. They think that someone out there somewhere is going to kill me. God!

-_-

-CaRoLiNe-
<33

Caroline

#6 ron

ron

• Posted Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 02-April 05

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:48 PM

How about this? Over the course of the last two years, I've had three vehicles, none of which were driveable. Not counting those three, there were five others I could have bought. My dad kept putting off fixing up/buying my vehicle. Now I have less than a month to get something to drive so I can even get to school! It's probably going to be called my fault now, too. I'm sick of this.

Then, one day I get a low grade on my report card.
No more internet for a while. They put off fixing my car for a couple months. It's this kind of stupid **** that I hate. Hypocrites.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you lost the ability to take on the responsibility of dealing with your own transportation issues?

Sounds like you expect everyone to just wait on you hand and foot - try dealing with it yourself, you may be amazed at how rewarding it is when you do it yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users