Dacity.Com

All advice helpers with boys::

rockoncheese101

Stupid thoughts. All i can ever think of is my stupid ex boyfriends. Nothing even good about them. So if i dont even like them, then why am i thinking of them? I have some1 inparticular on my mind. But i dont think he likes me. He just broke up with his gf. But its not like he ever talks to me by choice. I usually have no problem with talking to guys. But this one kid just is givin me this problem. And i just dun know what to do. A casual conversation... I'd get nervous. Its so stupid. This boy just has this effect on me. The more i want to talk to him, the more i come to the conclusion i cant. And i cant just not wanna talk 2 him. He's cute. *But* thats not whats getting me attracted to him. i actual think i like him 4 his personality. To be honest, all lies aside, i usually dun care about personality as long as their cute. That sounds shallow. But thats only because is. So what do i say to a guy that has a "good personality". I dont know how to deal with that. I NEVA CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY. Some of u ppl must like ppl cause of personality. How do u aproach em? With out screaming out "You loser go out with me!" And with out saying "i hate u". No easy way ta say it. If some1 is actually ganna respond, lemme tell u what he's liek so u can help me find out how to approach him. He doesnt play sports. He skateboards though.. if thats a sport then nvm about comment #1. Er.. A,B,C student. Has a lot of friends. But not really any jocks. At all... but oh well idc. He's kinda quiet. But once u get to see him outside of school then you'll see a talkative side. Now what do i say ta him? :(

-alicia-

Haha..wow..i see how it is. You must really like this guy. So your saying like..you dont really talk to him? Just strike up a convorsation. Cheese, you say you care about his looks? Well...hun i have the same problem too! All i ever care about is looks,n' i know thats like really ignorant and selfish..but HEY! it happens. But like ask him out for a date "just to see" what hes like...now now i know that seems like way hard..but seriously just ask him! It could work!! Ask him questions "Whats your favorite movie?" "What do you like to do in the summer?" "If you were stuck on an island..blah blah blah" etc!...You never know..he may just like you the same way you like him! And arent u a cheerleader? Well dont let your differences as in skater-him, cheerleader/sports-you, frustrate you! incase you are frustrated by your differences. Because as they say.."Oppisites do attract"...

That probably didnt help whatso ever..but hey! I gave it my best shot!!

Mmtay...

:blah: -Kindablonde* :blah:

• 1 month later...

Ok, well i went on a date w/ him. Hes not *that* bad. But then when i saw him at the door i froze. He came over by a skateboard. Obviously not a car since hes only 13. It was at Foxwoods since he goes there a lot like me. I practically live there. But w/e, more importantly, unlucky me. Guess who i also see at foxwoods. Well if it isnt good ol' TJ w/ anotha chik. Its so stupid. u would think it wouldnt get to me but it does. Now i ran into an old friend at teh mall . He wants ta go out w/ me. And i kinda wanna go out with him.

IM LIVING IN BOY WORLD AND I CANT GET OUT!

-alicia-

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use