Dacity.Com

Cutting

I Love Bubblegum

Ok maybe this is the adult coming out in me but heres what i suggest .... now its totally up to you if you wish to take this advice or not but... here goes with a horror story.

My cousin used to cut herself alot when we were kids ... she used to cut 666 into her hands and feet and she would constantly cut not because it was something that releived stress or anything but because it was a habit that she had fallen into.

One day she cut too deep and she ended up in hospital and nearly died .... since then that was enough to scare her off ever cutting herself again i mean to actually realise that you could kill yourself yanno.

My suggestion if your angry yell at someone, voice your opinions to someone you dont know online (these people are the best as if you dont know them and they take offense who cares right you will never have to talk to them again), run out into your backyard and scream at the top of your lungs... and if it the actual fact you like cutting yourself cut something else in instead ... Grab a bag of carrots or something ... pretty much all im saying is even though it may be a form of a disease really in the end is it no way good for you and it could end up being very dangerous ....

Righto ive had my say hope i havent offended anyone :D

Edited by Kate

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kate I hope your cousin is doing better wow sweetie that must have been so scary and no you have not offended me :) ........... anyhoo I have never cut myself and I know I never will my life is on the right track and when I feel derailed I go to my boxing class, I meditate, and I do yoga it it soothing. Plus I have a great family that are there fro me always and of course my b/f now that we live together we work things out as a team.

Thats a great thing .. by taking your mind off the stress and doing something positive with the pent up crap it makes it better right?

Yeah my cousin is fine now she lives a happy healthy life and has two kids and is preggers with her third ... it was something she did as a teenager yanno but she realised her mistakes and her kids have actually asked her about her scars and such and being they are only young theres not much to tell them but as they get older they will learn what happened and hopefully it will put them off ever doing anything like that to themselves :D

Cheers about the not offending anyone lol i tend to get kinda serious about topics like these and can be blunt at times ... im sure you will all get used to it eventually lol

• 1 month later...
Everyone says I'm a prep because I do it an all the other preps do it too.. :o I am not a prep! Even though I am captain of the cheerleading squad and wear Hollister clothes.. <_<

Being a cheerleader makes you a prep automatically. Just look at Alicia aka rockoncheese101. She's a prep.

not necessarily. well at least not in my school. cuz a lot of ppl are cheerleaders but they're still freaks.. haha.. idk.. i dont cheer, and im not really a prep either. and i don't cut. i almost did though once.. but i don't feel like sharing that story right now.

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use