Dacity.Com

Mike and alex

rockoncheese101

Gr!So i call up Alex, just check on her. See whats up. etc.So she gets a call on teh other line.About 3 minutes later she comes back. And she was like to me "Finally the coach came to his senses". And im like "huh?Our cheerleading coach?". And alex is like "nooo. Alicia you loser. Mike just called". And im like "So that has what to do with what coach".So Alex was just like "Well, Mike is the new Q.B. since TJ left 4 the school year.Mike should've been the Q.B since the beginning. (Mike is her Bf)" Personally. No. I may have things against TJ. But he was a geat Q.B. Better than Mike could ever be. Then Alex is just going on and on about it. then she gets to a stopping point in theconvo basically. she says that there is one more spot open on the team. So i playfully said "I'm totallly trying out." And she thought i was 4 real. So she goes "Ha. You wouldnt make it." And i said 'Whats THAT supposed to mean?" So shes like, i'll even ask mike.So she calls him, talks to him. Calls me back. And shes all "Mike said that you would have no chance. And that at try-outs they would snap that body like a toothpick.And mike said that i should leave the football to the boys." DUDE! that is so sexest.I dont want to try-out. I was just folling around. But noooo. it had to be that way. Then Alex tells me that Chris should try out. And im like "um, i think hes fine playing basketball Alex." So she goes, trying to press my nerves. She does that by saying "Well, lets face it. chris isnt ever gonna be as cool as TJ Alicia. But getting on that team might help. Besides, since Mike is gonna be the new Big man at our schoo-. Then i totally cut her off. She did NOT just go there. Comparing my ex to my new bf. then saying how Mike is taking the place of TJ. Thaaaat set me off. Shes such a jerk. So is Mike. He mainly said that for the loss of his star player. And the fact that i wouldnt make the team. but stilll. me and Mike dated, and he is a jerk. Alex has a treat waiting for her. especially after football games. When Mike wants some "down time" Literaly. But really. How can sooo much ego be in 1 relashionship?

*relationship

:)

You might want to drop hints that who you go out with is the big man on campus, and anyone thinking otherwise is just fooling themselves. Direct the hint at her and Mike a little. Then have something come up and have to go. ;)

Basically make it seem like they are fools to think that he's the "big man on campus" and that she's the in thing for dating him.

Make it seem like you're the one in control because you were the one dating the big man and then when you left him, it caused him to fall out. Like if you have the power.

:)

The 'showing them up' would be a bonus, the main purpose of it would be to poke a hole and deflate their egos of thinking that they're something important. From the sounds of it, they believe that status is power, and if you aren't the status, I have a feeling that she wouldn't bother with you unless you are kissing up to her. It's a king-of-the-hill sort of thing, and the last thing you want is for her to get it, otherwise you'll have more problems to deal with.

I do not kiss up to her.She didnt start being a jerk until TJ sudennly had to move.Cause she knows that Chris isnt gonna say one lil thing to her.As for mike.Never kissed up to him. Him and I have an intresting past. By saying this i'm basically pointing out that i hate him.So basically me?sucking up to mike?um NO. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use