Dacity.Com

Fun with potassium and sodium

You know those nice little capsules medicine comes in that can be opened and the medicine dumped out of? Take some of those and put some pure potassium or sodium in it. Cap it, and flush it down one of your school's toilets. My senior year's gonna go out with a bang (not literally). I haven't tried it yet, I only have two years left.

Yep, I can vouch for this one. It does work. Quite well.

I'd just give ya a couple of pointers.

1) Leave a small bit of medicine in the capsule, then add some potassium or sodium. Then go dump it in a toilet. Then you have about a minute to run or at least get to a safe distance. The water will react with your little concoction after about a minute, taking the contents of the toilet with it.

2) Don't use too much potassium/sodium or medicine, unless you want the whole toilet to explode.

Enjoy.

:)

• 2 months later...
My god good pranks are hard to find on this site. Any idiot who's been through grade 10 chemistry can tell you that both sodium and potassium are oxidizing agents. Meaning they react in air, they have to be stored in oil or they will react. The moment u take the potassium or sodum out of oil and expose it to air it will either explode, or it will burn through your hand in a matter of seconds. Potassium was used in WWII and was dumped out of airplanes onto foot soldiers, two drops worth will burn a hole cleanly through you and any bones that get in its way. Nice prank you dolt but the joke's on you because that prank never actually happened, and if you plan on making it happen ur gonna have a hole in yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use