Dacity.Com

Toon in friends house while gardening

Two Tonne Tubby

My friend was gardening and all of the sudden a toon came out of her house dressed in her clothes and white like my friends toon. She spoke to her and she told her that she pushes a button and randomly goes to toons estates and steals their clothes. Told my friend not to worry, she won't steal her account. My friend wants to know if she should report this level 15 toon. She was also wondering what thing she might be using to have done this

Edited by Wolfie
removed name

My friend was gardening and all of the sudden a toon came out of her house dressed in her clothes and white like my friends toon. She spoke to her and she told her that she pushes a button and randomly goes to toons estates and steals their clothes. Told my friend not to worry, she won't steal her account. My friend wants to know if she should report this level 15 toon. She was also wondering what thing she might be using to have done this

If she wasn't friends with your friend, I say to report.  Anything that seems impossible to do, even beyond glitching or if the glitch requires being mean/uncaring to others, then I say to report them as hacking.

By 'requires being mean/uncaring', as an example, there's a glitch that lets a player walk around in playgrounds but in a cog suit.  To do it, the player has to go on a boss run (VP, CFO, etc) but they aren't able to be part of the battle.  So they aren't able to help out AT ALL.  As a result, players in a cog battle will be short that one player and you can figure out how else that affects the team.  I consider that being mean because they almost never get permission from everyone else in the group to do that glitch.  I consider it one thing to do the glitch if everyone agrees to it, but completely another when it's done against the wishes of even one person, which it's usually against everyone not doing the glitch.

There used to be a glitch that would allow someone to walk around in someone's clothes but they don't end up keeping them.  That glitch required the estates owner to do something as well.  From the sounds of it, that's not what happened.

Not sure how the player did it, although I'm sure it's a hack of some sort.  I say, report and let Disney sort it out.

Did your friend end up losing the clothes that the other player 'stole' or does she still have them?  If she lost them, she definitely needs to contact Disney to see if there's a way to get them back.

She did get them back. It is my two tonne friend. I gave her the info about this site also, hopefully she wll be joining her also. I will let her know that she should report them. Thanks, Wolfie