Dacity.Com

[OLD]How this works :)

SoBeLiz

Ok, this forum goes hand in hand with Lizard ROMs... Which may eventually become Lizard ROMs @ Dacity.com. We'll see.

Currently Lizard ROMs is @ http://members.cox.net/sobelion/

The Basics

Now, how this works, is you browse though the ROM list @ Lizard ROMs, figure out what you want. You sign up for the forums (for those that aren't already, current members are excluded style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif ) and request your ROM. Then you go make ANOTHER post style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif in some other part of the dacity forum, introducing yourself style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif. That will 'validate' your request, and then it get moved to ROMs Request Answered, where a link or directions to the rom in question will be provided. If you signed up, and only make a request, and nothing else, you WILL NOT get your ROM. Period. I will look for your Intro post before answering. You could make it easy on me and thus speed up the time on getting your ROM by making your Intro post first , and pasting the link into your ROM request post style_emoticons/default/rasp.gif

Other Misc Rules

1. Please request politely style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

2. Be polite to others

3. Be patient, I *DO* have some form of pathetic life. I will get to you as fast as I can style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 6 years later...