Dacity.Com

Adults (especially parents)

-Dodge-

Who agrees with me that parents are so unfair! I AGREE WITH MYSELF!

Ok, let's say your parents made a promise to you to visit a very close family member during the summer who lives about an hour away. It's April, and you can barely wait for another two months! Finally, two months flies by.

You: Hey mom and dad, when can we go visit (family member(s) here)?!

Parents: Oh, we're so sorry honey, we can't. (stupid excuse here)

Then, they walk away and act like nothing happened! UNFAIR!

Now let's say you made a promise to your parents. A promise in which you would clean your room every day during the summer. It's summer now, and you need to start cleaning your room every day, as you promised.

Parents: So, are you going to clean your room today?

You: Oh, I'm sorry mom and dad, I can't clean my room. (stupid excuse here)

Parents: YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! NOW GO ON UP TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE WRONG YOU JUST DID. DON'T COME OUT UNTIL DINNER!

-_-

How about this? Over the course of the last two years, I've had three vehicles, none of which were driveable. Not counting those three, there were five others I could have bought. My dad kept putting off fixing up/buying my vehicle. Now I have less than a month to get something to drive so I can even get to school! It's probably going to be called my fault now, too. I'm sick of this.

Then, one day I get a low grade on my report card.

No more internet for a while. They put off fixing my car for a couple months. It's this kind of stupid **** that I hate. Hypocrites.

• 3 weeks later...
Well i couldnt agree with you more. My mom..ugh. She is such a bizatch. She grounds be about every single week. Is it a wrong thing to do when your grow up? She expects to me to act like my normal 7th-grade-life, but You see..i am in 8TH GRADE. I have changed completely, and I like the change. Sure I get grounded, but grounding me isn't going to change how I am..Am I right?

• 2 weeks later...
How about this? Over the course of the last two years, I've had three vehicles, none of which were driveable. Not counting those three, there were five others I could have bought. My dad kept putting off fixing up/buying my vehicle. Now I have less than a month to get something to drive so I can even get to school! It's probably going to be called my fault now, too. I'm sick of this.

Then, one day I get a low grade on my report card.

No more internet for a while. They put off fixing my car for a couple months. It's this kind of stupid **** that I hate. Hypocrites.

What you lost the ability to take on the responsibility of dealing with your own transportation issues?

Sounds like you expect everyone to just wait on you hand and foot - try dealing with it yourself, you may be amazed at how rewarding it is when you do it yourself

Important Information

Terms of Use